We campaign for children and young people’s rights to prosperous lives, thriving childhood and safeguarded environment.
We aim to campaign about:
- Raising awareness of society as a whole and specifically of children, young and vulnerable people in Pakistan and from ethnic communities in the UK on sexual abuse, harm, neglect, exploitation, discrimination and violence
- Demanding uniform legislative systems for safeguarding, ensuring the enforcement of human rights laws for children and young people in Pakistan
- Making laws get reformed, ensuring essential laws exist and work for safeguarding children and young people
- Clarifying and defining children and young people’s rights and laws
- Making education institutions safe from abuse
- Advocating for mandatory safeguarding policies and procedures in Pakistan
- Making it safe and porn free for children and young people online
- Highlighting the causes of abuse and cruelty
Listening to and believing in children and young people fearlessly is our highest priority.
We intend to remain brave in raising the issues important for children and young people’s wellbeing. We aim to break the taboos and remain determined to prevent cruelty and child abuse. We intend to remain attentive in our observation, campaigns and actions to ensure abuse is recognised and prevented.
Our priorities are dekho, bolo and roko.
Dekho: Identifying the issues through focused and targeted efforts and consistently improving services making the most of safeguarding efforts
Bolo: Speaking up by bringing together local communities (families, community and public/private bodies), identifying gaps in policies and laws, campaigning for appropriate and swift actions and influencing others for the shared objectives
Roko: Preventing cruelty of all kinds with full force by safeguarding and empowering children and young people, campaigning for comprehensive policies/laws and a safer place for children and young people.